- 48.9GW of new renewables projects in the scoping stagesJune 22, 2021
- Welsh Government vow greener new plansJune 21, 2021
- UK’s greenest waste tire recycling plantJune 21, 2021
- New rocket testing facility launched as cheaper & greenerJune 20, 2021
- Rockets can go green and they willJune 20, 2021
- Electric ferry to link UK & France travel in 40 minutesJune 20, 2021
- UK experts to assist Sri Lanka with marine pollution skillJune 20, 2021
- Aberdeen’s Energy Transition Zone recieves £26m supportJune 20, 2021
- Europe’s roads will see almost 84m EVs by 2030June 20, 2021
- Solar sector expected to double but it needs to tripleJune 17, 2021
- Out of the 20 most air polluted European cities-5 are in UKJune 17, 2021
- Market for new-build renewables doubtful to meet net zeroJune 17, 2021
- Nuclear fusion firm to build 1st UK plant backed by BezosJune 17, 2021
- The NHS are charging to go electricJune 17, 2021
- The UK is lacking in EV uptakeJune 17, 2021
- Ofgem’s new plans for Energy Industry Voluntary Redress SchemeJune 17, 2021
- Huge cuts to CO2 emissions for Bank of EnglandJune 17, 2021
- Heat pumps need to be given to low income householdsJune 17, 2021
- Insects to purely convert food waste into animal feedJune 16, 2021
- Crucial environmental action gets $281m fundingJune 16, 2021
- Try electric then GO ELECTRICJune 16, 2021
- Avro Energy & Entice Energy pay for inferior RFI practiceJune 16, 2021
- Historic buildings could assist in UK’s net zero aimsJune 16, 2021
- $281 million for action in developing countriesJune 16, 2021
- Tech projects obtain £20m to push EV changeJune 16, 2021
Water and Waste Water Deregulation Is Here For Businesses in England and Scotland.
Save Money - order a water and waste water audit and identify ways to reduce consumption saving money and securing valuable refunds.
Water pouring out of a tap and going straight down the drain.
Reduce Consumption – Support the environment and save on costs at the same time by strategically reducing your water and waste water consumption. We can identify and make recommendations on how your business can sustainably reduce consumption.
Person allowing water to drip from hands back into a lake.
Environmental Impact / CO2E – Our Water and waste water Audit Services supports your business in reducing CO2e and reducing your environmental impact.
Footprint made from water on a blue surface covered in condensation
In April 2017 commercial water supply deregulation in England was introduced by the government, which means that you now have the choice of who provides your account provision and billing, whilst the infrastructure of the supply will remain the same.
By opening up the non-domestic market to competition the UK government hopes to lower prices and improve services.
This is a great opportunity to make significant financial savings without incurring any costs or wasting valuable administration time.
To secure the best price for your supply the easy way:-