British Utilities are taking the spread of Coronavirus in the UK extremely seriously and are working tirelessly to ensure business services are maintained. The safety and wellbeing of our customers and the continuity of service and supply to your business is paramount. We are currently providing our service as normal, although suppliers may for obvious reasons be a little slow in responding to our requests and we ask our customers to bear with us during this difficult time.
- New Scrappage Scheme: What Lies Ahead?July 13, 2020
- Ofgem £25bn investment programme for energy networksJuly 13, 2020
- Green areas lost equivalent to Suffolk and SussexJuly 13, 2020
- £8.9bn wasted by not switching energy providerJuly 13, 2020
- Number of PPA’s for renewable technologies increasingJuly 13, 2020
- England risks running out of water by 2040July 13, 2020
- Green Homes scheme should be quality not just quantityJuly 13, 2020
- Energy firms react against next network price controlJuly 13, 2020
- Up to 3m workers plan to continue homeworkingJuly 13, 2020
- Next gen nuclear tech development gets £40mJuly 13, 2020
- First AONB granted approval since 1991July 9, 2020
- Industry responds to Summer StatementJuly 9, 2020
- £3bn green jobs, save money and cut carbon planJuly 9, 2020
- First Exeter City Council solar and battery storage projectJuly 9, 2020
- Renewable energy – 12K jobs & £20bn investment possibleJuly 9, 2020
- Fleets set to unlock an electric vehicle revolutionJuly 9, 2020
- Environmental projects funded by finesJuly 8, 2020
- 1,000 electric vans added to British Gas fleetJuly 8, 2020
- Most energy professionals say UK is off track for net zeroJuly 8, 2020
- Siberia scorched with record June temperaturesJuly 8, 2020
- Coconut oil could be worse than Palm Oil for environmentJuly 7, 2020
- Grid stability partnership launched without CO2 emissionsJuly 7, 2020
- Customers face rising energy bills due to subsidy costsJuly 7, 2020
- Highland communities get SSEN £1.2m investmentJuly 7, 2020
- £5,000 ‘Green Homes’ vouchers set to be announcedJuly 7, 2020
Take the challenge!
By switching your energy supplier or tariff with British Utilities your business could save an average of £350 a year. Simply enter your details and we will compare every single tariff available to you and your business.
British Utilities guarantee you will not find a better deal for your business anywhere on the web. We search every single domestic supplier.
And It couldn’t be simpler
Get a quote online or give us a call on 01253 260291 and we’ll do all the hard work for you! We’ll find the right deal to make you happy and then sort out all the paperwork for you.
Business customers make savings on renewal prices
Saved on average per home customer
What others are saying
Latest Energy Pricing News