- EVs take you 5 times further than petrol cars on just £50July 29, 2021
- 1st hydrogen double decker bus given to BirminghamJuly 28, 2021
- Strongest tidal turbine begins to export green electricityJuly 28, 2021
- £15m provided for sustainable aviation fuel technologyJuly 28, 2021
- Government outlines plans for UK’s nuclear fleetJuly 28, 2021
- SSE Renewables & Siemens Gamesa form green allianceJuly 27, 2021
- £80m government fund for 1 million trees to be plantedJuly 27, 2021
- EV charging must be guaranteed to be practical & low-costJuly 27, 2021
- Does the number of EV tariffs match EV burgeoning sales?July 27, 2021
- bp buys Open Energi to enhance renewable energy assetsJuly 25, 2021
- 1/3 of all global assets come from sustainable investmentsJuly 25, 2021
- Could your next drive be powered by the sun?July 25, 2021
- UK kicks off national hunt for climate leadersJuly 25, 2021
- Merchant onshore wind won’t result in mass capacityJuly 25, 2021
- bp unite with Quaybridge to boost offshore wind growthJuly 22, 2021
- Ireland starts plan to help SMEs reduce energy billsJuly 22, 2021
- Nottingham City Council needs £140m to stop fuel povertyJuly 22, 2021
- England tree planting stock to diversify with £1m fundJuly 22, 2021
- bp & EnBW present £10bn bid to increase Scottish energyJuly 22, 2021
- Government vows to stop the energy bill loyalty penaltyJuly 22, 2021
- To meet UK net zero more steps on EV charging neededJuly 22, 2021
- Birmingham firm gives charity £12.9k after recycling issueJuly 21, 2021
- Oil & gas sector must take ‘immediate & decisive action’July 21, 2021
- Additional £9m to Scotland to stop fuel poverty this yearJuly 21, 2021
- UK needs to make use of free market to stop climate crisisJuly 21, 2021
British Utilities are taking the spread of Coronavirus in the UK extremely seriously and are working tirelessly to ensure business services are maintained. The safety and wellbeing of our customers and the continuity of service and supply to your business is paramount. We are currently providing our service as normal, although suppliers may for obvious reasons be a little slow in responding to our requests and we ask our customers to bear with us during this difficult time.
Looking for BUTelecoms? If you need business telecoms or broadband solutions that can keep up with your businesses needs, get in touch at 01253260291 or visit BUTelecoms today.
Take the challenge!
By switching your energy supplier or tariff with British Utilities your business could save an average of £350 a year. Simply enter your details and we will compare every single tariff available to you and your business.
British Utilities guarantee you will not find a better deal for your business anywhere on the web. We search every single domestic supplier.
And It couldn’t be simpler
Get a quote online or give us a call on 01253 260291 and we’ll do all the hard work for you! We’ll find the right deal to make you happy and then sort out all the paperwork for you.
Business customers make savings on renewal prices
Saved on average per home customer
“IT Aid Centre” “Paul , IT manager” Brilliant! Thank you so much! You’ve been most helpful, and I am very happy with your service! Thank you again! (for sure, I’ll recommend you further) I’ve saved a few hundred quid!
“Michael Mason” “Masons Amusements ” Shopping around for the best energy deals these days is a stressful minefield, and when you have several different supply points it’s even worse! Thankfully we have British Utilities in our corner and don’t have to even think about it. We just know that they will find the best deals for us and have them in place in good time for the various expiry dates. That service alone is priceless, and when you add on the savings it’s an absolute no-brainer
Latest Energy Pricing News