- 48.9GW of new renewables projects in the scoping stagesJune 22, 2021
- Welsh Government vow greener new plansJune 21, 2021
- UK’s greenest waste tire recycling plantJune 21, 2021
- New rocket testing facility launched as cheaper & greenerJune 20, 2021
- Rockets can go green and they willJune 20, 2021
- Electric ferry to link UK & France travel in 40 minutesJune 20, 2021
- UK experts to assist Sri Lanka with marine pollution skillJune 20, 2021
- Aberdeen’s Energy Transition Zone recieves £26m supportJune 20, 2021
- Europe’s roads will see almost 84m EVs by 2030June 20, 2021
- Solar sector expected to double but it needs to tripleJune 17, 2021
- Out of the 20 most air polluted European cities-5 are in UKJune 17, 2021
- Market for new-build renewables doubtful to meet net zeroJune 17, 2021
- Nuclear fusion firm to build 1st UK plant backed by BezosJune 17, 2021
- The NHS are charging to go electricJune 17, 2021
- The UK is lacking in EV uptakeJune 17, 2021
- Ofgem’s new plans for Energy Industry Voluntary Redress SchemeJune 17, 2021
- Huge cuts to CO2 emissions for Bank of EnglandJune 17, 2021
- Heat pumps need to be given to low income householdsJune 17, 2021
- Insects to purely convert food waste into animal feedJune 16, 2021
- Crucial environmental action gets $281m fundingJune 16, 2021
- Try electric then GO ELECTRICJune 16, 2021
- Avro Energy & Entice Energy pay for inferior RFI practiceJune 16, 2021
- Historic buildings could assist in UK’s net zero aimsJune 16, 2021
- $281 million for action in developing countriesJune 16, 2021
- Tech projects obtain £20m to push EV changeJune 16, 2021
British Utilities are taking the spread of Coronavirus in the UK extremely seriously and are working tirelessly to ensure business services are maintained. The safety and wellbeing of our customers and the continuity of service and supply to your business is paramount. We are currently providing our service as normal, although suppliers may for obvious reasons be a little slow in responding to our requests and we ask our customers to bear with us during this difficult time.
Looking for BUTelecoms? If you need business telecoms or broadband solutions that can keep up with your businesses needs, get in touch at 01253260291 or visit BUTelecoms today.
Take the challenge!
By switching your energy supplier or tariff with British Utilities your business could save an average of £350 a year. Simply enter your details and we will compare every single tariff available to you and your business.
British Utilities guarantee you will not find a better deal for your business anywhere on the web. We search every single domestic supplier.
And It couldn’t be simpler
Get a quote online or give us a call on 01253 260291 and we’ll do all the hard work for you! We’ll find the right deal to make you happy and then sort out all the paperwork for you.
Business customers make savings on renewal prices
Saved on average per home customer
“IT Aid Centre” “Paul , IT manager” Brilliant! Thank you so much! You’ve been most helpful, and I am very happy with your service! Thank you again! (for sure, I’ll recommend you further) I’ve saved a few hundred quid!
“Michael Mason” “Masons Amusements ” Shopping around for the best energy deals these days is a stressful minefield, and when you have several different supply points it’s even worse! Thankfully we have British Utilities in our corner and don’t have to even think about it. We just know that they will find the best deals for us and have them in place in good time for the various expiry dates. That service alone is priceless, and when you add on the savings it’s an absolute no-brainer
Latest Energy Pricing News