Call today on 01253260291 and recieve £50 Cashback for business customers
Business Utilities UK
finds you cheaper business utilities
Business utilities UK
finds you cheaper business utilities
- How To Keep Your Energy Use Low During LockdownNovember 24, 2020
- Up to 17GW of renewables eligible for CfD AR4November 24, 2020
- UK rated 5th best country for renewable deploymentNovember 23, 2020
- New examination into renewable energy support in WalesNovember 23, 2020
- UK backs Glasgow firm in £3m deal for offshore wind farmNovember 23, 2020
- Government to support 12GW renewable energy capacityNovember 23, 2020
- Switching to EVs may save Brits £57k on lifetime fuel costsNovember 23, 2020
- Ofgem may increase price cap of energy bills by £21November 22, 2020
- Government puts £61m into Europe’s biggest flying labNovember 22, 2020
- Almost 84% of UK homeowners will make property greenerNovember 22, 2020
- Noble Foods pays £50k for polluting streamNovember 19, 2020
- IRENA & GWEC unite to boost renewables uptake globallyNovember 19, 2020
- 21% of businesses are unaware who supplies their energyNovember 19, 2020
- EU Commission renews offshore wind plan to target 60GWNovember 19, 2020
- London Mayor starts £10m investment for 1,000 jobsNovember 18, 2020
- SSEN use drones to observe electricity infrastructureNovember 18, 2020
- £20m UK investment to tackle plastic in developing nationsNovember 18, 2020
- London to present UK’s biggest e-scooter trialNovember 18, 2020
- NI Water awarded £5m for hydrogen schemeNovember 18, 2020
- North Welsh island energy project secures £1.2m fundingNovember 17, 2020
- Boris Johnson unveils ten point planNovember 17, 2020
- Government expedites ending for petrol & diesel carsNovember 17, 2020
- Aviation bosses urge PM for help in UK’s green recoveryNovember 16, 2020
- University of Oxford says we need change what we eatNovember 16, 2020
- Wales begin £3.5m fund for circular economy programsNovember 16, 2020
British Utilities are taking the spread of Coronavirus in the UK extremely seriously and are working tirelessly to ensure business services are maintained. The safety and wellbeing of our customers and the continuity of service and supply to your business is paramount. We are currently providing our service as normal, although suppliers may for obvious reasons be a little slow in responding to our requests and we ask our customers to bear with us during this difficult time.
Looking for BUTelecoms? If you need business telecoms or broadband solutions that can keep up with your businesses needs, get in touch at 01253260291 or visit BUTelecoms today.
Take the challenge!
By switching your energy supplier or tariff with British Utilities your business could save an average of £350 a year. Simply enter your details and we will compare every single tariff available to you and your business.
British Utilities guarantee you will not find a better deal for your business anywhere on the web. We search every single domestic supplier.
And It couldn’t be simpler
Get a quote online or give us a call on 01253 260291 and we’ll do all the hard work for you! We’ll find the right deal to make you happy and then sort out all the paperwork for you.
Business customers make savings on renewal prices
Saved on average per home customer
“IT Aid Centre” “Paul , IT manager” Brilliant! Thank you so much! You’ve been most helpful, and I am very happy with your service! Thank you again! (for sure, I’ll recommend you further) I’ve saved a few hundred quid!
“Michael Mason” “Masons Amusements ” Shopping around for the best energy deals these days is a stressful minefield, and when you have several different supply points it’s even worse! Thankfully we have British Utilities in our corner and don’t have to even think about it. We just know that they will find the best deals for us and have them in place in good time for the various expiry dates. That service alone is priceless, and when you add on the savings it’s an absolute no-brainer
Latest Energy Pricing News