Call today on 01253260291 and recieve £50 Cashback for business customers
Business Utilities UK
finds you cheaper business utilities
Business utilities UK
finds you cheaper business utilities
- First European battery storage project in IrelandApril 14, 2021
- British Gas engineer refused to sign new contracts ‘fired’April 14, 2021
- Plan to make Loofah fruit replace plastic spongesApril 14, 2021
- Hydrogen plant in pursuit of technology to be builtApril 14, 2021
- Former coal-fired power station to low carbon homesApril 14, 2021
- In Texas Minorities are more likely to have blackoutsApril 14, 2021
- Joining the Hydrogen Taskforce is EDFApril 14, 2021
- Ikea has announced the purchase of a 49% stakeApril 13, 2021
- 2bn investment plan unveiled by Electricity North WestApril 13, 2021
- Restart of EDF’s reactors have been approvedApril 13, 2021
- Free Electricity for EV drivers from Good EnergyApril 13, 2021
- European wind energy investment topped by UKApril 13, 2021
- Ebico and Octopus Energy join forcesApril 13, 2021
- The key to net zero is tackling UK’s ‘polluter elite’April 13, 2021
- Dr Nick Wayth as the new CEO of Energy InstituteApril 7, 2021
- Set to be the most ‘Instagrammable’ Place is a Wind FarmApril 7, 2021
- Troops march on brighter days as first solar PV Plant joinsApril 6, 2021
- Second Irish energy storage project has been completedApril 6, 2021
- Social Housing emissions to be slashedApril 6, 2021
- Drax put Canadian forest, wildlife & climate at riskMarch 31, 2021
- Cambridge biogas firm instructed to pay £42kMarch 30, 2021
- Google Maps to show more Eco-Friendly and tidier routesMarch 30, 2021
- To be 100% renewable the UK needs 49.5GW of flexibilityMarch 30, 2021
- Government funds hydrogen vehicles & batteries researchMarch 30, 2021
- Industry may be heading into a big solar increaseMarch 29, 2021
British Utilities are taking the spread of Coronavirus in the UK extremely seriously and are working tirelessly to ensure business services are maintained. The safety and wellbeing of our customers and the continuity of service and supply to your business is paramount. We are currently providing our service as normal, although suppliers may for obvious reasons be a little slow in responding to our requests and we ask our customers to bear with us during this difficult time.
Looking for BUTelecoms? If you need business telecoms or broadband solutions that can keep up with your businesses needs, get in touch at 01253260291 or visit BUTelecoms today.
Take the challenge!
By switching your energy supplier or tariff with British Utilities your business could save an average of £350 a year. Simply enter your details and we will compare every single tariff available to you and your business.
British Utilities guarantee you will not find a better deal for your business anywhere on the web. We search every single domestic supplier.
And It couldn’t be simpler
Get a quote online or give us a call on 01253 260291 and we’ll do all the hard work for you! We’ll find the right deal to make you happy and then sort out all the paperwork for you.
Business customers make savings on renewal prices
Saved on average per home customer
“IT Aid Centre” “Paul , IT manager” Brilliant! Thank you so much! You’ve been most helpful, and I am very happy with your service! Thank you again! (for sure, I’ll recommend you further) I’ve saved a few hundred quid!
“Michael Mason” “Masons Amusements ” Shopping around for the best energy deals these days is a stressful minefield, and when you have several different supply points it’s even worse! Thankfully we have British Utilities in our corner and don’t have to even think about it. We just know that they will find the best deals for us and have them in place in good time for the various expiry dates. That service alone is priceless, and when you add on the savings it’s an absolute no-brainer
Latest Energy Pricing News