Call today on 01253260291 and recieve £50 Cashback for business customers
Business Utilities UK
finds you cheaper business utilities
Business utilities UK
finds you cheaper business utilities
- Price cap predicted to rise by at least £66/yearJanuary 20, 2021
- Ireland discuss new support for microgeneration techJanuary 19, 2021
- Natural History Museum portion of group to produce lithiumJanuary 19, 2021
- North South split on installing on-street EV chargingJanuary 19, 2021
- UK’s 1st energy transition masters at Aberdeen UniversityJanuary 18, 2021
- COP26 President: 2021 to be a big year for climate & UKJanuary 18, 2021
- Pedestrian bridge to be made from old wind turbine bladesJanuary 18, 2021
- Octopus Energy to offer world’s 1st wind tariffJanuary 18, 2021
- Turn off camera during online chats to cut emissionsJanuary 17, 2021
- Drax begins drive to better green skills for 1millionJanuary 17, 2021
- Moray East establish 1st wind turbine in the Moray FirthJanuary 17, 2021
- Cornwall Insight on Capacity Market prequalificationJanuary 15, 2021
- UK Space Agency & Rolls-Royce to build space engineJanuary 12, 2021
- Welsh Government outline methods for Clean Air BillJanuary 12, 2021
- National Grid ESO acclaim 2020 as greenest for BritainJanuary 12, 2021
- UK gives £3bn of climate finance to nature & biodiversityJanuary 12, 2021
- UK household energy bills to see rise end of JanuaryJanuary 12, 2021
- Wind power shut off & wasted in 2020January 12, 2021
- Hitachi Capital UK boosts GRIDSERVE by £10m grantJanuary 11, 2021
- New £5m program for UK’s nuclear waste disposal schemeJanuary 11, 2021
- Human based activity may boost atmospheric CO2 in 2021January 11, 2021
- Government sees resistance from approval of pesticideJanuary 10, 2021
- Welsh health boards get funding in energy efficiency plansJanuary 10, 2021
- Highways England study tie in road water & microplasticsJanuary 10, 2021
- Waste criminal told to pay £2.1m for operating illegal siteJanuary 10, 2021
British Utilities are taking the spread of Coronavirus in the UK extremely seriously and are working tirelessly to ensure business services are maintained. The safety and wellbeing of our customers and the continuity of service and supply to your business is paramount. We are currently providing our service as normal, although suppliers may for obvious reasons be a little slow in responding to our requests and we ask our customers to bear with us during this difficult time.
Looking for BUTelecoms? If you need business telecoms or broadband solutions that can keep up with your businesses needs, get in touch at 01253260291 or visit BUTelecoms today.
Take the challenge!
By switching your energy supplier or tariff with British Utilities your business could save an average of £350 a year. Simply enter your details and we will compare every single tariff available to you and your business.
British Utilities guarantee you will not find a better deal for your business anywhere on the web. We search every single domestic supplier.
And It couldn’t be simpler
Get a quote online or give us a call on 01253 260291 and we’ll do all the hard work for you! We’ll find the right deal to make you happy and then sort out all the paperwork for you.
Business customers make savings on renewal prices
Saved on average per home customer
“IT Aid Centre” “Paul , IT manager” Brilliant! Thank you so much! You’ve been most helpful, and I am very happy with your service! Thank you again! (for sure, I’ll recommend you further) I’ve saved a few hundred quid!
“Michael Mason” “Masons Amusements ” Shopping around for the best energy deals these days is a stressful minefield, and when you have several different supply points it’s even worse! Thankfully we have British Utilities in our corner and don’t have to even think about it. We just know that they will find the best deals for us and have them in place in good time for the various expiry dates. That service alone is priceless, and when you add on the savings it’s an absolute no-brainer
Latest Energy Pricing News