- Ofgem’s proposals on customer credit & RO paymentsJune 29, 2022
- Failure to deliver net zero plansJune 29, 2022
- Dead end for carmakers?June 28, 2022
- The CMA Pump Price Enquiry must not be a whitewashJune 28, 2022
- £20.9bn to uphold grid capacityJune 28, 2022
- Link between energy prices are temporaryJune 28, 2022
- Rocket and feather pricing by petrol stations blamedJune 28, 2022
- French floating offshore wind auction eyed by RWE & BourbonJune 27, 2022
- UK’s most iconic nuclear plants hits final milestoneJune 27, 2022
- Japanese advised to turn off lights for saving energyJune 27, 2022
- Anti-dumping levy on Ukranian steel products may be liftedJune 27, 2022
- Payments made to households using energy off-peakJune 27, 2022
- Church of England pressured to divest from fossil fuelsJune 27, 2022
- Energy error may cause job cutsJune 27, 2022
- £1.5m fine over pollution breaches for Cathedral CityJune 27, 2022
- EU passed ‘Green Deal’ to revive nature by 2050June 26, 2022
- £200m for food security and climate changeJune 26, 2022
- Energy rationing needed in the UKJune 26, 2022
- Late payment fees on energy bills introducedJune 26, 2022
- Huge renovation of UK electricity marketJune 26, 2022
- Concerns for staff of Ukrainian power stationJune 26, 2022
- Scottish ministers advised for ‘fair heat decarbonisation’June 26, 2022
- Irish forecast Q2 2022 All-Island Power Market OutlookJune 24, 2022
- How Farming Is Responding to Higher Fuel CostsJune 24, 2022
- 30-year solar program PPA with Georgia Power.June 23, 2022
Water and Waste Water Deregulation Is Here For Businesses in England and Scotland.
Save Money - order a water and waste water audit and identify ways to reduce consumption saving money and securing valuable refunds.
Water pouring out of a tap and going straight down the drain.
Reduce Consumption – Support the environment and save on costs at the same time by strategically reducing your water and waste water consumption. We can identify and make recommendations on how your business can sustainably reduce consumption.
Person allowing water to drip from hands back into a lake.
Environmental Impact / CO2E – Our Water and waste water Audit Services supports your business in reducing CO2e and reducing your environmental impact.
Footprint made from water on a blue surface covered in condensation
In April 2017 commercial water supply deregulation in England was introduced by the government, which means that you now have the choice of who provides your account provision and billing, whilst the infrastructure of the supply will remain the same.
By opening up the non-domestic market to competition the UK government hopes to lower prices and improve services.
This is a great opportunity to make significant financial savings without incurring any costs or wasting valuable administration time.
To secure the best price for your supply the easy way:-