- A fire at an interconnector is expected to raise energy ratesSeptember 16, 2021
- Nations paid $42bn on coal power plants amid 2013 – 2019September 16, 2021
- Without new coal being produced COP26 will be a successSeptember 15, 2021
- £2.2m maritime decarbonisation project started in OrkneySeptember 15, 2021
- Word ‘cake’ said more than ‘climate change’ on British TVSeptember 15, 2021
- EVs are predicted to raise electricity demand by 71.6TWhSeptember 15, 2021
- RWE starts renewable energy study with TVESeptember 15, 2021
- EV rapid charging infrastructure in Britain obtains £75mSeptember 15, 2021
- World is faulting on satisfying Paris Agreement except oneSeptember 15, 2021
- People’s Energy and Utility Point have gone bustSeptember 13, 2021
- Academies & funded schools get grant for decarbonisationSeptember 13, 2021
- Toilet training cows for the environmentSeptember 13, 2021
- Hydrogen projects may build 25k green jobs in next 10 yrsSeptember 13, 2021
- Digital answers wanted to lower energy need & carbonSeptember 13, 2021
- EV chargers to be fixed not to run on peak time to help gridSeptember 13, 2021
- Centrica to enlist & train 3,500 apprentices in green jobsSeptember 13, 2021
- Government idea to rid gas boilers labeled ‘absurd’September 12, 2021
- More fossil fuel & biomass meetings than renewablesSeptember 12, 2021
- Activists bar M25 junctions protesting government’s policySeptember 12, 2021
- ‘By 2050 the UK will not have reached net zero’September 12, 2021
- Birmingham Uni unite with Siemens for ‘smartest’ campusSeptember 12, 2021
- First Hydrogen blended gas hailed a success in UKSeptember 12, 2021
- Smart meters & bills are at top of customers’ disputesSeptember 12, 2021
- Real-Life Dumbo could be given to us by climate changeSeptember 10, 2021
- UKAEA publish plan to support fusion power plants growthSeptember 9, 2021
Water and Waste Water Deregulation Is Here For Businesses in England and Scotland.
Save Money - order a water and waste water audit and identify ways to reduce consumption saving money and securing valuable refunds.
Water pouring out of a tap and going straight down the drain.
Reduce Consumption – Support the environment and save on costs at the same time by strategically reducing your water and waste water consumption. We can identify and make recommendations on how your business can sustainably reduce consumption.
Person allowing water to drip from hands back into a lake.
Environmental Impact / CO2E – Our Water and waste water Audit Services supports your business in reducing CO2e and reducing your environmental impact.
Footprint made from water on a blue surface covered in condensation
In April 2017 commercial water supply deregulation in England was introduced by the government, which means that you now have the choice of who provides your account provision and billing, whilst the infrastructure of the supply will remain the same.
By opening up the non-domestic market to competition the UK government hopes to lower prices and improve services.
This is a great opportunity to make significant financial savings without incurring any costs or wasting valuable administration time.
To secure the best price for your supply the easy way:-