- UK to use only clean sources for energy productionOctober 20, 2021
- Homes England & Octopus Real Estate begin AllianceOctober 20, 2021
- UK hope to help renewable energy infrastructure in TaiwanOctober 20, 2021
- Watch the gap between price cap & cheapest energy dealsOctober 20, 2021
- Solar powered cabin cut emissions at National Grid projectOctober 20, 2021
- Nations do not want to cut fossil fuels ahead of COP26October 20, 2021
- £2bn in hydrogen production invested in by INEOSOctober 20, 2021
- SMEs are at fault for almost 1/2 of all UK firms’ emissionsOctober 20, 2021
- Bangladeshi rooftop solar company to get 300k boostOctober 19, 2021
- Fossil fuel produce over whats vital to end global warmingOctober 19, 2021
- Gap amid cheapest energy deals & price cap lowest everOctober 18, 2021
- Planet Ice teams with Utility Team to curb carbon footprintOctober 18, 2021
- PM: UK will be the Klondike of carbon capture & storageOctober 18, 2021
- Transport Minister revealed COP26 electric bus tourOctober 18, 2021
- Industry reacts to government’s Heat & Buildings StrategyOctober 18, 2021
- Fuel spend record broke in September for UKOctober 18, 2021
- Three-quarters of Brits dont have a clue about gas boiler pollutionOctober 17, 2021
- Further green invest might result in diminishing returnsOctober 17, 2021
- Russia might help the UK ease issues from energy crisisOctober 17, 2021
- Taking off at Vienna Airport is largest solar PV plantOctober 17, 2021
- Trying to survive at times like this has become unsustainableOctober 17, 2021
- Households in Britain slash 33m tonnes of CO2October 17, 2021
- Sought-after petrol pumps ‘has people working from home’October 17, 2021
- 30000 VW jobs could be lost with slow transitions to EVsOctober 17, 2021
- Households offered £5000 to replace their gas boilersOctober 16, 2021
Water and Waste Water Deregulation Is Here For Businesses in England and Scotland.
Save Money - order a water and waste water audit and identify ways to reduce consumption saving money and securing valuable refunds.
Water pouring out of a tap and going straight down the drain.
Reduce Consumption – Support the environment and save on costs at the same time by strategically reducing your water and waste water consumption. We can identify and make recommendations on how your business can sustainably reduce consumption.
Person allowing water to drip from hands back into a lake.
Environmental Impact / CO2E – Our Water and waste water Audit Services supports your business in reducing CO2e and reducing your environmental impact.
Footprint made from water on a blue surface covered in condensation
In April 2017 commercial water supply deregulation in England was introduced by the government, which means that you now have the choice of who provides your account provision and billing, whilst the infrastructure of the supply will remain the same.
By opening up the non-domestic market to competition the UK government hopes to lower prices and improve services.
This is a great opportunity to make significant financial savings without incurring any costs or wasting valuable administration time.
To secure the best price for your supply the easy way:-