• UK Gas prices have remained fairly static compared to yesterday’s levels this morning. Opening slightly lower and since increasing.
• Warmer weather is expected for the next few days in the UK, temperatures are expected to be 2⁰C above seasonal normal by Sunday. Although warm it is set to remain unsettled and breezy.
• The UK system is balanced this morning, however Norwegian flows are lower as Langeled continues to fall, today nominated at 18mcm. LNG send outs also remain weak.
• Oil prices have increased this morning, on the back of the ongoing tension in the Middle East and falling US stock levels.
• UK Power prices have followed the same trend as NBP today. Staying at similar levels to yesterday.
• Wind levels have been revised stronger over the next couple of days, with levels over the weekend especially picking up. Lower wind forecasts for the start of next week have been pushed back coinciding with stronger Solar the beginning of next week.
• Higher wind levels, teamed with warmer weather forecasts this week for the UK have helped ease prices on the prompt and limit any potential rises.
• Oil prices have increased this morning, as the rift in the Middle East continues to cause problems along with falling US Crude Inventories. However the continuing global supply glut limits rises.
• Continental prices have remained at the same levels seen yesterday. Juxtaposing news of warm weather and increasing commodities have balanced each other out.
• This morning, continental temperatures have remained largely unchanged as they hover around the on or above seasonal normal point.
• Oil prices have increased this morning, weighing across the curve. As the debate surrounding Gulf Countries separation from Qatar and falling US stocks, the Oil market remains volatile.
• Continental imports from Norway and Russia have dipped today in comparison to yesterday, however Dutch LNG send outs have increased due to today’s arrival of the Arctic Discoverer.
• Dutch and German Power have moved in line with their natural Gas counterparts, as they follow the trend of remaining still.
• Warm weather on the continent has limited rises as temperatures range from seasonal norm to above.
• Wind levels are increasing this week, and are set to increase into the start of next week. Solar levels are also set to increase at the start of next week, as high pressure sees warmer conditions.
• Oil and Coal prices have ticked up this morning, in light of geopolitical tension and falling stock levels.